Friday, June 24, 2011

Getting to know Ange

I plan on detailing the other sites in the "how we earn" series, but since this morning is crazy for me, I figured I would keep it simple and just give you guys a brief idea of who we are.

First off, my name is Ange. I am a busy mom of 8. Yes, you read that right, we have eight children. Four boys and four girls. My oldest is now married and has a family of his own, but we still have a house full of kids. (And two grandkids, but I am really only 21...not sure how that happened.)

I live in beautiful San Diego, CA and that is probably the biggest reason I have become a bargain shopper. When you hear people say that we pay a price for the nice weather, they aren't just talking about sunburns. The cost of living here is crazy and when I first moved here I almost died at the price of just about everything. I was a small town girl from Texas quite used to my cheap gas and cheap groceries and the adjustment was difficult.

I spend most of my days shuffling all the kids to and from school. Mornings are my time to search for those wonderful freebies and clip some coupons. I am just starting in the coupon world, but I have my eye on a binder so I can get more organized. My dream is to walk into the store one day and walk out paying about half of the actual bill. No, I am not one of "those" women with the four thousand dollar bill that walks out paying 34 cents, but I do like to save money where I can.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We are working really hard to get this site up and running. It has been a crazy few weeks for me, but the kids are finally done with school and I hope to have time to really get this off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment