Friday, June 24, 2011

Getting to know Tisha..

Where do i even begin?

My name is Letica but usually just go by Tisha or Tish, my husband swears Letica isnt my name! haha.  Im a stay at home mom to 3 children, 2 girls & 1 boy.  My girls are ages 10 & 6 and both are in school and my son is about to turn 9 months old.  Im married { of course ;) } for 9 years this october.

A little over a year ago i got involved in the freebies, couponing, savings, you name it i did it!  Once my son came along the couponing got a little overwhelming so i just stuck to the freebies or giveaways that was posted on facebook and other sites.  I plan to venture back into the couponing full time once he gets a little older and not so hands on! :)  BUT dont get me wrong, if i do find a good coupon i surely will use it [ of course if its needed! ]

What got me started in this freebie site is i saw all the awesome opportunities and savings i was doing i just could not share it with others!  I kept getting friends & family commenting on how well i was doing and they wanted to know how, so after awhile of debating off and on me and Ange finally decided to make a site!

Now this site is challenging and takes time BUT i absolutely love it!  I get so many free items each and every day that i LOVE mail!  i use to hate getting mail and getting those dreadful bills but now that i went paperless { another wonderful way of going green } i now only get a few junk items and tons of freebies!  There are times the mailbox is so FULL that they have to put it on my porch - absolutely LOVE those days!

Please dont hesitate to ask about anything!  We use tons of different ways to save us money from search engines & freebies!   We are here to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment